Which season are we in now in South Africa?
How far is Warren from Detroit?
Where can I get married in Cherokee NC?
How much does it cost to film in New York?
Are things open in Dallas?
Does it rain alot in Florida in April?
How much are drinks at Fat Tuesdays?
What river flows through Austin Texas?
When was Portland Head Light built?
Which burger franchise makes the most money?
How do I add music to LED light app?
Can helicopter pilots eject?
Can you watch TV on an outdoor projector?
What is the healthiest candy you can eat?
Is Hiking better than going to the gym?
Does kissing someone mean you love them?
Are there tide pools in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Table of Contents:
- Is northern Georgia a good place to live?
- What is the farthest north alligators live?
- Is Lake Blue Ridge man made?
- Is it safe to swim with alligators?
- Are there alligators in Cumming GA?
- Has there ever been an alligator in Lake Lanier?
- Are there wolves in Georgia?
- Is Lake Oconee safe?
- Is Lake Oconee a good place to retire?
- Can you live on Lake Oconee?
- Why is Lake Oconee so muddy?
- Does Lake Sinclair alligators?
- Can you boat from Sinclair to Oconee?
- Is it safe to swim in Lake Sinclair?
Is northern Georgia a good place to live?
North Georgia is a great place to look for a home if your family is on a tight budget. Niche recently ranked Georgia's 159 counties according to the lowest cost of living, and North Georgia really stands out: Number 88: Gilmer County (Ellijay)
What is the farthest north alligators live?
Is Lake Blue Ridge man made?
Located just 3 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, Lake Blue Ridge is a 3290 acre man-made lake, created by the Toccoa Electric Power Company in the 1930's. The dam that formed the lake was originally built for hydroelectric power and is now owned and operated by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
Is it safe to swim with alligators?
Do not allow your dogs or children to swim in waters inhabited by alligators, or to drink or play at the water's edge. To an alligator, a splash potentially means a food source is in the water. It is best to avoid swimming in areas that are known habitats for large alligators but at the least, never swim alone.
Are there alligators in Cumming GA?
CUMMING, GA — Hey, Georgia ... ... However, there have been multiple alligator sightings in metro Atlanta this year, from Cumming, to Gwinnett County to the Chattahoochee River.
Has there ever been an alligator in Lake Lanier?
An alligator, which is estimated to be about 2-to-3-feet long, has been seen on the north end of Lake Lanier near Don Carter State Park. ...
Are there wolves in Georgia?
The eastern gray wolf (Canis lupis pop.), previously considered a distinct population segment, once occurred throughout most of the region between Georgia and Maine, and between the Atlantic and the Great Plains .
Is Lake Oconee safe?
Each has experienced an influx of residents and businesses since the formation of the lake. Formed by the Oconee and Apalachee rivers, Lake Oconee is environmentally safe, since neither of the rivers pass through an industrial based city.
Is Lake Oconee a good place to retire?
Lake Oconee is a great place to retire!. When people begin to compare retirement locations they consider many facets of the lifestyle including climate, medical services, recreation, cost of living, and proximity of friends and relatives.
Can you live on Lake Oconee?
Lake Oconee - A Best Place to Live. ... We are fortunate to be located directly on Georgia's second largest lake, beautiful Lake Oconee. This 19,000-acre body of water represents one of the best places to live in Georgia.
Why is Lake Oconee so muddy?
A series of weather fronts with heavy rains has brought high muddy or it least very heavily stained water into Lakes Sinclair and Oconee. Many anglers hate to see this happen and allow the muddy water to turn them off from fishing.
Does Lake Sinclair alligators?
According to DNR, there are approximately 200,000 alligators in Georgia. And Lake Sinclair is as about far north as you'll find them. DNR says alligators live and reproduce south of the fall line.
Can you boat from Sinclair to Oconee?
Georgia Power owns both Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair, and water levels are controlled by the Wallace Dam. ... But there is an important differentiator between the two lakes: You can not have a boathouse on Lake Oconee whereas Boat houses are everywhere on Lake Sinclair.
Is it safe to swim in Lake Sinclair?
One of Georgia's most popular boating areas, Lake Sinclair is a favorite area for fishermen at all skill levels, and is the site of national fishing tournaments as well as smaller local ones. ... Activities: Fishing, boating, swimming, picnicking (no camping allowed).
- Where is Sweetwater Creek in Georgia?
- What's the deepest lake in Georgia?
- What is the prettiest part of Georgia?
- How do you make a quarantined birthday special?
- How many acres do you need for a horse in Georgia?
- What do you do all day with a toddler?
- What dangerous animals are in Georgia?
- Can you build a tiny house for $1000?
- What is the most scenic part of the Blue Ridge Parkway?
- How do you make a long drive fun?
- Can you ride your horse around town?
- What do 8 year olds do for their birthday?
- What is there to do in Banning Mills?
- What's so bad about Lake Lanier?
- What are the nicest towns to live in Georgia?
- Where can I travel with a low budget?
- Does Blue Ridge GA have alligators?
- What is the bad part of Birmingham AL?
- Do sea otters attack humans?
- What Apple is in season now?