Which season are we in now in South Africa?
How far is Warren from Detroit?
Where can I get married in Cherokee NC?
How much does it cost to film in New York?
Are things open in Dallas?
Does it rain alot in Florida in April?
How much are drinks at Fat Tuesdays?
What river flows through Austin Texas?
When was Portland Head Light built?
Which burger franchise makes the most money?
How do I add music to LED light app?
Can helicopter pilots eject?
Can you watch TV on an outdoor projector?
Is Hiking better than going to the gym?
What is the healthiest candy you can eat?
Does kissing someone mean you love them?
Are there tide pools in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Table of Contents:
- What did the Women's Army Corps do?
- Where did the name Fort Oglethorpe come from?
- How many soldiers from Georgia died from injuries suffered in ww1?
- Which branch of the military has the most deaths?
- Which country lost the most soldiers in World War 1?
- What killed most soldiers in WW1?
- What weapon killed the most in ww1?
- What is the most realistic ww2 movie?
What did the Women's Army Corps do?
The overall philosophy and purpose of the Women's Army Corps was to allow women to aid the American war effort directly and individually. The prevailing philosophy was that women could best support the war effort by performing noncombatant military jobs for which they were already trained.
Where did the name Fort Oglethorpe come from?
Fort Oglethorpe (2) (1902-1946) - Built as a U.S. Army cavalry training post between 1902 and 1904 in Catoosa County, Georgia. Named after Georgia's early leader, James Oglethorpe.
How many soldiers from Georgia died from injuries suffered in ww1?
HELP 50 POINTS AND BRAINIEST How many soldiers from Georgia died from injuries suffered in ww1? 3,000. 5,000.
Which branch of the military has the most deaths?
The Marine Corps experienced the highest fatality rates per 100,000 for all causes (122.
Which country lost the most soldiers in World War 1?
Casualties of World War I
|Country||Total mobilized forces||Killed or died 1|
|British Empire||8, 904,467||908,371|
What killed most soldiers in WW1?
The casualties suffered by the participants in World War I dwarfed those of previous wars: some 8,500,000 soldiers died as a result of wounds and/or disease. The greatest number of casualties and wounds were inflicted by artillery, followed by small arms, and then by poison gas.
What weapon killed the most in ww1?
What is the most realistic ww2 movie?
They all purport to dig into the realities of WWII, from the front lines, to the POW camps, to the bunkers where strategies were conceived....The Most Accurate Movies About WWII
- Saving Private Ryan. ...
- Letters from Iwo Jima. ...
- Das Boot. ...
- Downfall. ...
- Valkyrie. ...
- Flags of Our Fathers. ...
- A Bridge Too Far. ...
- Cross of Iron.
- How far is forbidden caverns from Gatlinburg?
- Who has the most expensive stadium in the NFL?
- Why is Myrtle Beach so nasty?
- Can you leave McKamey Manor?
- What will keep snakes away?
- Where do beginner skiers stay in Breckenridge?
- What is the best Phoenix condo in Orange Beach?
- What Should I Do with My Life?
- How many children can you have in a playgroup?
- Who is the owner of Strawberry Farm Baguio?
- What crafts are trending for 2020?
- Can you swim in the Sound at Outer Banks?
- What kind of fish are in Lake Blue Ridge?
- What do you do in your room at night?
- What is there to do in Blue Ridge on a rainy day?
- Where is the cheapest place to travel to in March?
- How do I vacation on a tight budget?
- Is Radium Hot Springs dangerous?
- Where can I go on a date in Birmingham?
- What president shut down mental hospitals?