Which season are we in now in South Africa?
How far is Warren from Detroit?
Where can I get married in Cherokee NC?
How much does it cost to film in New York?
Are things open in Dallas?
Does it rain alot in Florida in April?
How much are drinks at Fat Tuesdays?
What river flows through Austin Texas?
When was Portland Head Light built?
Which burger franchise makes the most money?
How do I add music to LED light app?
Can helicopter pilots eject?
Can you watch TV on an outdoor projector?
Is Hiking better than going to the gym?
What is the healthiest candy you can eat?
Does kissing someone mean you love them?
Are there tide pools in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Table of Contents:
- What's bigger Queens or Brooklyn?
- Is Staten Island a rich area?
- Is it illegal to wear leggings in New York?
- What is the dumbest law in New York?
- Why are tattoos illegal NYC?
- Is the Bronx all ghetto?
- Why is the Bronx so poor?
- Is the Bronx dangerous for tourists?
- Where is the hood in NYC?
What's bigger Queens or Brooklyn?
With a land area of 109 square miles, Queens is by far the largest of the five boroughs. (Its population of 2.
Is Staten Island a rich area?
With a median income of $72,156, Staten Island is the most well-off borough. The farther south on the island you go, the more that's true. Median incomes in the northern areas like St.
Is it illegal to wear leggings in New York?
Here in NYC, it's against the letter of the law for a woman to be on the street wearing “body hugging clothing.” So no yoga pants, no spandex, no Lycra, no booty shorts, no cocktail dresses… ... Blessedly, the NYPD is extraordinarily lax in enforcing this law.
What is the dumbest law in New York?
Steam powered railroads may not go faster than 6 miles per hour. ... It shall not be lawful for any steam railroad to propel any engine or cars across any public street at grade in the City of Buffalo at a greater rate of speed than six (6) miles per hour.
Why are tattoos illegal NYC?
The Dig: Getting Tattooed In New York City In 1961, the city banned tattooing after there was a hepatitis outbreak.
Is the Bronx all ghetto?
The bronx is part of thee american experience people move in and people move out. Atleast in other boroughs the ghetto does not make up the majority. The non-ghetto neighborhoods also don't look the same as the ghetto ones (unlike the Bronx where even Riverdale looks like Fordham). The Bronx is tough.
Why is the Bronx so poor?
The Bronx's most serious problem isn't new prosperity but old poverty. One reason the borough continues to be so poor despite its extraordinary changes over the past two and a half decades is its concentration of public housing. ... But as of early December, the number of Bronx robberies is up 8 percent since last year.
Is the Bronx dangerous for tourists?
The Bronx is actually quite safe, though there are, as with any county, areas that are less safe. The Bronx has a lower murder rate than Boston and is substantially safer than Philadelphia. ... Bronx Park, in the center of the Borough, encompasses the New York Botanical Garden and the Bronx Zoo, both world famous.
Where is the hood in NYC?
The most ghetto neighborhood would still have to be the South Bronx, with huge drug, poverty problems, and violence. The most ghetto neighborhoods in New York City are The South Bronx, Tremont, Fordham area, Harlem, Washington Heights, Brownsville, and Crown Heights.
- What is the ocean temperature at Tybee Island?
- Are Georgia peaches worth it?
- Is Opryland doing ice in 2020?
- Has anyone died ziplining the Royal Gorge?
- What state is Lake Burton in?
- What are the poorest counties in NC?
- How much does it cost to live in Greenville SC?
- Can cake stay out overnight?
- What states are hot in December?
- How can I have fun at home with my kids?
- How did Halloween start?
- Do you have to book for drinks in London?
- What can I do outside with friends?
- Where should I go for 2 nights in Victoria?
- Can pro golfers smoke on the course?
- How long after a strawberry turns red do you pick it?
- What is Tennessee's state food?
- What percent of Birmingham is white?
- What do you wear for tubing?
- What are some good summer camps?