Which season are we in now in South Africa?
How far is Warren from Detroit?
Where can I get married in Cherokee NC?
How much does it cost to film in New York?
Are things open in Dallas?
Does it rain alot in Florida in April?
How much are drinks at Fat Tuesdays?
What river flows through Austin Texas?
When was Portland Head Light built?
Which burger franchise makes the most money?
How do I add music to LED light app?
Can helicopter pilots eject?
Can you watch TV on an outdoor projector?
What is the healthiest candy you can eat?
Is Hiking better than going to the gym?
Does kissing someone mean you love them?
Are there tide pools in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Table of Contents:
- What do you feed a crowd of 100?
- How much salad do I need for 100 guests?
- Can you put potato salad in aluminum pan?
- How many heads of lettuce do I need for 50 salads?
- How many servings are in a 2 pound bag of salad?
- How many servings is 2 lbs of lettuce?
What do you feed a crowd of 100?
Cooking For A Crowd
- Macaroni and Cheese for a Crowd. If you need to serve a big group this recipe is ideal! ...
- Macaroni & Cheese For 100. ...
- Meatloaf for 50 (or more) ...
- Spanish Rice For A Crowd.
- Baked Ziti For 20. ...
- Scalloped Potatoes For A Crowd. ...
- Italian-Style Pasta Salad for 100. ...
- Mashed Potatoes For A Crowd.
How much salad do I need for 100 guests?
100 people need 4 to 4 1/2 gallons potato salad to allow plenty for everyone. As I discussed before, more and heavier side dishes, hearty appetizers and other extras do reduce the amount of meat used, while liquor or self service increases it.
Can you put potato salad in aluminum pan?
Potato salad, chicken salad, pasta salad and deviled eggs all get their creaminess from mayonnaise. Store and serve them from an aluminum container if you like, but cover and refrigerate them quickly. ...
How many heads of lettuce do I need for 50 salads?
According to Pen & Fork, 50 small side salads require approximately 50 cups of lettuce, while 50 entrée salads require 100 to 150 cups of lettuce. A head of Romaine lettuce yields 6 cups of cleaned and trimmed lettuce.
How many servings are in a 2 pound bag of salad?
1 (2 lb. bag) Tossed Salad/Chopped Romaine serves 16 (main course) to 25 (side salads). 6 (2 lb. bags) = 150 servings (you will go through every bit of it).
How many servings is 2 lbs of lettuce?
- Is Disney World Fast Pass worth it?
- Is Halloween Cancelled Nevada?
- Does Amazon pay good salaries?
- What is nicer Captiva or Sanibel?
- How can I make my tent more cozy?
- Can you apply to Columbus State Community College?
- How many hours does it take to learn roller skating?
- How do you celebrate Dirty 30?
- Where can I elope in the Midwest?
- How many vacation homes are there in the US?
- What do Disney Travel Agents Make?
- How can I be happy in bad times?
- Is Myrtle Beach Fun in December?
- How do you look good on a Zoom date?
- What is a fun fact about speed skating?
- Where is Noah's Ark now?
- Can you buy a house with 30k income?
- How long did Toto the dog live?
- Where is the best nightlife in world?
- What is Virginia good for?