Which season are we in now in South Africa?
How far is Warren from Detroit?
Where can I get married in Cherokee NC?
How much does it cost to film in New York?
Are things open in Dallas?
Does it rain alot in Florida in April?
How much are drinks at Fat Tuesdays?
What river flows through Austin Texas?
When was Portland Head Light built?
Which burger franchise makes the most money?
How do I add music to LED light app?
Can helicopter pilots eject?
Can you watch TV on an outdoor projector?
What is the healthiest candy you can eat?
Is Hiking better than going to the gym?
Does kissing someone mean you love them?
Are there tide pools in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Table of Contents:
- What is the biggest sea creature to ever live?
- Is there a sea creature bigger than the blue whale?
- What could be bigger than the blue whale?
- Can a megalodon eat a blue whale?
- What is the longest whale ever recorded?
- Is Megalodon smaller than a blue whale?
What is the biggest sea creature to ever live?
Is there a sea creature bigger than the blue whale?
Known as an ichthyosaur, the animal lived about 205 million years ago and was up to 85 feet long—almost as big as a blue whale, say the authors of a study describing the fossil published today in PLOS ONE. ... A prehistoric "sea dragon" described from a museum fossil specimen is the largest known animal of its kind.
What could be bigger than the blue whale?
While there might never be a larger animal than the blue whale, there are other kinds of organism that dwarf it. The largest of them all, dubbed the “humongous fungus”, is a honey mushroom (Armillaria ostoyae).
Can a megalodon eat a blue whale?
Megalodon was potentially capable of taking on Blue Whales, but it is doubtful they'd go for something so large and tedious to kill, especially something 40 feet longer and far heavier, sort of like a lion going after an elephant. Besides, there was probably far better, far smaller whales to eat.
What is the longest whale ever recorded?
Is Megalodon smaller than a blue whale?
Monster-size sharks in The Meg reach lengths of 20 to 25 meters (66 to 82 feet). That's massive, although a tad smaller than the longest known blue whales. ... megalodon got, based on the size of their fossil teeth. Even the largest reached only 18 meters (about 60 feet).
- Can a 14 year old baby sit?
- What is NC State color?
- Can you take beach sand on a plane?
- Which city is close to Lexington?
- How do I surprise my 5 year old?
- Does UK have summer camps?
- What does spice up your life mean?
- Is it legal to own slaves in Tennessee?
- What do you say to a 20 year old for his birthday?
- What are the 5 basic needs of a child?
- Which is stronger pipe or tubing?
- Can McKamey Manor pull teeth?
- How can I make camping fun for kids?
- Where is the real Salvatore mansion?
- Can you take a boat from Florida Keys to Cuba?
- Can females play at Augusta?
- Is it healthy to wake up at 4 am?
- How do you arrange a simple birthday party at home?
- Which Caribbean island is the cheapest to live on?
- How much does Amsterdam red light district cost?