Which season are we in now in South Africa?
How far is Warren from Detroit?
Where can I get married in Cherokee NC?
How much does it cost to film in New York?
Are things open in Dallas?
Does it rain alot in Florida in April?
How much are drinks at Fat Tuesdays?
What river flows through Austin Texas?
When was Portland Head Light built?
Which burger franchise makes the most money?
How do I add music to LED light app?
Can helicopter pilots eject?
Can you watch TV on an outdoor projector?
What is the healthiest candy you can eat?
Is Hiking better than going to the gym?
Does kissing someone mean you love them?
Are there tide pools in Gulf Shores Alabama?
Table of Contents:
- How much is a train ticket from Venice to Rome?
- Is a day trip from Rome to Florence worth it?
- Is Milan Italy worth visiting?
- Is Milan cheaper than Rome?
- How far is Rome from Milan?
- Should I live in Milan or Rome?
- Is Milan bigger than Rome?
- Is Milan Italy expensive?
- What is the largest city in Rome?
- How safe is Milan?
How much is a train ticket from Venice to Rome?
The price of train tickets from Venice to Rome starts at $21.
Is a day trip from Rome to Florence worth it?
A day trip to Florence from Rome is definitely an amazing way to get a taste of the city–our first visit to Florence was actually as a day trip–but Florence and Tuscany definitely deserve a little undivided attention.
Is Milan Italy worth visiting?
Yes, visit Milan if it makes sense to include it as a stop in your Italian itinerary. ... It's a much better city to visit on your second and third time to Italy. Save Milan for later if this is your first trip to Italy. However, if you're exploring the north of Italy, then it's worth dedicating some time to Milan.
Is Milan cheaper than Rome?
If you are on a budget, Milan is typically an expensive place, while Rome can cheaper both for accommodation and food.
How far is Rome from Milan?
Should I live in Milan or Rome?
Personally, I prefer Milan over Rome, since it give me the same jolt as living in a modern city but with less hassle and a bit calming than NY. It is also a much more diverse where you see more people from diffrent background. There is a saying in Italian (Milano work and Roma eats) it sound nicer in Italian although.
Is Milan bigger than Rome?
With over 2.
Is Milan Italy expensive?
Milan is also more expensive than many other cities in Italy since it's the country's business center. Milan isn't a huge tourism destination, but Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper and the amazing Duomo Cathedral are the two main draws.
What is the largest city in Rome?
It is the third most populous city in the European Union by population within city limits. It is the centre of the Metropolitan City of Rome, which has a population of 4,355,725 residents, thus making it the most populous metropolitan city in Italy....Rome.
How safe is Milan?
While Milan is generally considered a very safe area, there are some areas that might be troublesome. Be careful around the main exit of the Central Station, and the area around the Piazza Duca D'Aosta. This is where large crowds congregate and so do pickpockets. Another area that can be a problem is Parco Sempione.
- Is 80 years old a milestone?
- Do whales die of old age?
- What area is best to stay in Orlando?
- Can you cure fear of heights?
- Is Milan good for partying?
- Is Airsoft illegal in Georgia?
- Who owns on the border chips?
- What is the best gift for Thanksgiving?
- What did the yellow brick road symbolize in the Wizard of Oz?
- Where was the Outer Banks filmed?
- How old is the Fox and the Hound?
- What is a good Halloween menu?
- What are some good prom themes?
- How do you have adventures with kids?
- Why does everyone say bestie now?
- Where is Sea Island in the United States?
- What can you do at Fort Mountain State Park?
- What is the largest cash crop in America?
- How many fish can I have in a 36 gallon tank?
- What happens on a wellness retreat?